Graduate Program Pakuan University
- Kategori: Uncategorised
- Diterbitkan: 22 Maret 2013
- Dilihat: 2619
The Graduate Program of Pakuan University was founded in 2000. It is currently managing four Master Programs and a Doctoral Program. The efforts of promoting good quality inputs, processes and outputs are the goal of PPs Unpak to produce quality graduates. PPs Unpak does not open distantclass, and always follow applicable provisions and all Master Programs have been accredited and have received ISO 9001:2008 certification.
As a contribution in the development of science and as a means of communication,all Study Programs already have an online journal.
Best service to students is the key success of PPs Unpak, so that modern classrooms/lecturing halls, internet facilities, fully equipped library, qualified lecturers, rapid administration services can be enjoyed by students.
With competent resources and modern management, PPs Unpak determines to be one of the motors that drive the development of Indonesian human resources. Therefore, if you are a scholar of various disciplines who wish to follow the master's degree or master degree who will continue to pursue a doctorate degree, PPs Unpak with experiences in organizing Master and Doctoral studies is the most appropriate study institution.
Center for Development of qualified, outstand and dignified Human Resources
- Organizing education process in an educative academic atmosphere by upholding noble human values, reflecting an educated scientific society.
- Organizing education process through management procedures that is rational, transparent, and standard on the basis of accountable principle.
- Organizing effective and efficient education process effectively and efficiently to produce quality graduates.
- Developing new and original ideas as a contribution to the development of science and education world.
- Encouraging the reformation efforts towards the implementation of quality education system within Graduates Programand other educational institutions.
The academic education program in Graduate Program of Pakuan University is organized with the goal to become the Center for Development of qualified, outstand and dignified Human Resources to produce graduates with the qualifications:
- Having the ability to improve education and teaching, research and community service in their respective professions.
- Having the ability to develop professional expertise and the ability to formulate problem-solving approach in a broad spectrum.
- Upholding the values of honesty, integrity, creativity, quality and harmony.
The Graduate Program has applied a Quality Assurance System. The Graduate Program has internally been running an Internal Quality Assurance System (SPMI). With such quality assurance system, it is expected that the graduates possess the competence that in line with the needs of the job fields.
An external quality assurance is carried out through accreditation from the National Accreditation Board of Universities (BAN-PT). Currently, all Master (S2) Study Programs have been accredited, while the Doctoral Program (S3) has been acredited with Grade “C” (Decree No. 013/SK/BAN-PT/Ak-X/D/I/2013).
In addition, to make the management system implemented in the Graduate Program in accord with effective and efficient modern management, the Graduate Program applies quality management ISO 9001:2008 which has been certified by NQA on May 3, 2011, with certificate number: 27602.
In 2012 PPs Unpak received the "Elegant for Quality Works” Award for High Quality Improvement Company of House of Quality Indonesia and ‘The Quality’ magazine.